Wednesday 24 March 2021

Research into Gratitude - Participants Required


 As you may know, I am studying for a Master’s in Applied Positive Psychology at Buckinghamshire New University, and this year I am working on a project on Gratitude for my dissertation. 

I am looking for participants to take part in a study which would take a small amount of time (spread over a week) and I was hoping that you might be interested in taking part?

The study would involve filling out a short survey (approx. 5-10 minutes), then doing a simple gratitude exercise every day for a week (about 5-10 mins a day), then completing a short follow-up survey at the end of the week (approx. 10-15 minutes). The surveys and the exercise have been designed to be simple and not too time-consuming and everything can be done at home at a time that suits you. Hopefully you may find the process interesting, enjoyable and worthwhile.

If you are over 18 and are interested, and/or know anyone else that might be interested in taking part, I would be very grateful for your support. The more people participate in the study, the better my chances of getting meaningful results, so if you have any friends or acquaintances that might be interested, I’d be really grateful if you passed on this message or shared it with your social media contacts.

All participation is entirely voluntary. Please read the Participant Information Sheet before you decide whether to take part by following this link 

 

https://buckspsychology.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_7NSJmLUPqLHcH3M

 

This will give you more details about what’s involved.

The study has been approved by the Psychology Research Ethics Committee at Buckinghamshire New University.

If you have any questions about the study or what’s involved, please feel free to email me on my university email address 21803104@bucks.ac.uk.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment